Why your organization should utilize a Virtual CFO.
Does your business have a CFO? If you're running a start-up, small or medium sized business, you probably do not have a CFO. Whether or not you have a bookkeeper, an accounting manager or a controller, you can benefit from a higher level financial and accounting resource to compliment your existing team.
By engaging a Virtual CFO, you get the benefits of executive financial expertise at significantly less than the cost of a full-time CFO.
AZENDIT works with you on an as-needed basis to match the ebb and flow of your business' requirements.
As a Virtual CFO, AZENDIT will:
- act as an advisor to the Executive and Board
- participate and lead in the decision making process, develop and oversee budgets
- secure a line of credit and other credit facilities
- manage funding receivable and accounts payable
- prepare financial forecasts and manage cash flow
- develop and deliver financial and operational management reports
- attend key meetings with funders, bankers and stakeholders
- manage banking relationships
- assist with risk management and governance
- implement IT-finance solutions, such as Xero and NetSuite
- focus on improving accountability and transparency to the organizations membership as well as its funders
AZENDIT will conduct a comprehensive interview with you to discuss your business requirements for Virtual CFO services and determine an appropriate fee.
So call us today and learn more about the benefits of engaging a Virtual CFO to elevate your business to the peak of success!